DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, JACKSON, MS
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Administration, Psychology, Education or related field from an accredited school.
• At least five (5) years’ experience in the management and supervision of programs related to the mental health of children and families.
• Broad understanding of social services and strong management skills and ability to work effectively with board members, donors, and community partners.
• Recruit, hire, supervise, and evaluate Division Directors.
• Serve as Administrator in charge in the absence of the President/CEO.
• Oversee the Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI) plan.
• Work closely with President/CEO, Vice President of Finance and Director of Human Resources and Administrative Support in the preparation and submission of governmental grant proposals and renewals.
• Ensure programs remains in compliance with applicable local, state and Federal laws and regulations.
• Maintain a culture of integrity and transparency that promotes open communication, respect, responsibility, accountability, and timely decision-making.
• Establish a strong positive working relationship with President/CEO, staff, funding bodies, and community stakeholders.
• Ensure the development of Annual Training Plans for the various divisions. Maintain current knowledge of licensing and certification standards and provide targeted training to staff to ensure compliance
• Provide administrative oversight to ensure effective operations and the timely accomplishment of goals, tasks and projects.
• Utilize the organization’s resources and staff in an appropriate manner by well-defined lines of responsibilities, accountability and delegation.
• Maintain a work environment that attracts, keeps, and motivates quality staff throughout the organization.
• Assist in the development of appropriate personnel policies/procedures that are based on accepted best practices and performance.
• Support a work environment that promotes teamwork, collaboration and professional growth.
• Lead efforts toward providing high quality, client-oriented, culturally competent and effective care and treatment throughout the service continuum.
• Provide for periodic review, evaluation and modification of programs to meet identified community needs within available funding.
• Direct the management of programs to ensure compliance within the guidelines established by the Board of Directors and the Organization’s mission, vision, values, strategic goals and objectives and policies.
• Elective Employee Health Insurance.
• Elective Family Health Insurance and Employee/Family Dental, Vision and Life, etc.
• Employer paid Life, AD&D & LTD.
• Retirement Plan.
• Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays.
Current job openings will be posted on Indeed.