DIRECTOR OF RESIDENTIAL CARE
Adolescent Home for Female Survivors of Human Trafficking - Jackson, MS
· Required: Master’s Degree in a social services field.
· Preferred: Master’s Level Mental Health Professional licensed as a LMSW, LCSW, LPC, or LMFT.
· Five years of experience with group care settings and at-risk youth.
· Supervisory skills.
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to demonstrate skills in case management, documentation, working with community resources, oral and written communication.
· Willingness to work in a team setting.
· Recruit, train, and supervise group home staff.
· Develop weekly staff schedules.
· Provide appropriate supervision to youth and work closely with staff on maintaining a healthy milieu.
· Provide independent living preparation.
· Consult with the Division Director of Residential Programs to develop an annual training plan.
· Assist staff with admissions.
· Maintain familiarity with licensing and certification requirements to ensure compliance at all times.
· Conduct weekly team meetings with group home administrative staff
· Conduct monthly team meetings with all group home staff.
· Assist with rotating on-call duties.
· Provide oversite to medication dispensing.
· Maintain all required documentation.
· Ensure all Serious Incident procedures are followed.
· Maintain a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
· Maintain personal automobile liability insurance (50K minimum).
· Other duties as assigned and mutually agreed upon.
· Some evenings and weekends.
· Employee Health Insurance.
· Employer paid Life, AD&D & LTD.
· Elective Family Health Insurance and Employee/Family Dental, Vision and Life, etc.
· Pension Plan.
· Paid vacation, sick days and