WAYS TO GIVE
At Southern Christian Services for Children and Youth, Inc., we must all work together to keep our mission moving forward. Everyone of you has a very important and unique role in our impact. Here are ways you can contribute to our cause.
If you would like to be a part of creating brighter futures for vulnerable children and youth in Mississippi, here are ways you can help.
• Join our Monthly Giving Club – a donation of your choice will automatically be deducted from your account each month.
• Make a one-time donation
• Consider becoming a Therapeutic Foster Care or Adoptive Family
• Pray for our staff and the children and families we serve
• Tribute Gifts – gifts given in honor or memory of a loved one
• Appreciated Property – Gifts of stocks, bonds, real estate or other appreciable assets
• Gifts in Kind – gently used vehicles, office equipment and materials, IT services
• Legacy Gifts – bequest or trust provisions
• Contribute simple blessings- view list HERE
Challenge your employees to give back and make a difference in the communities where they work.
• Host a fundraiser on your own and donate the profits to Southern Christian Services for Children and Youth, Inc.
• Donate a percentage of your sales or offer your customers a way to give
• Payroll Deductions
Southern Christian Services for Children and Youth, Inc. invites you to become one of our valued community partners. As a community partner, you will be supporting our programs and impacting our mission. Click now to learn more.
MISSISSIPPI CHILDREN'S PROMISE TAX CREDIT
Through the Children's Promise Act, individuals and businesses can receive a Mississippi tax credit for donations made to Southern Christian Services for Children and Youth, Inc. Click now to learn more.