WAYS TO HELP
If you would like to be a part of giving hope and changing the lives of vulnerable children and
youth in Mississippi, here are ways you can help.
• Join our Monthly Giving Club – a donation of your choice will automatically be deducted from your account each month. Simply click the "Donate" button and choose to make it a monthly donation.
• Make a one-time donation
• Consider becoming a Therapeutic Foster Care or Adoptive Family
• Pray for our staff and the children and families we serve
• Tribute Gifts – gifts given in honor or memory of a loved one
• Appreciated Property – Gifts of stocks, bonds, real estate or other appreciable assets
• Gifts in Kind – gently used vehicles, office equipment and materials, IT services
• Legacy Gifts – bequest or trust provisions
• Contribute simple blessings- view list HERE
Our Community Partners are businesses, foundations and organizations that help us meet the
goals of our mission by sponsoring our fundraising events. Our annual events include:
• Bottom Line for Kids Benefit Dinner and Auction
• Sonny Fountain Memorial Golf Tournament for Kids
• Looking to the Future Professional Training Conference
Challenge your employees to give back and make a difference in the communities where they work.
• Host a fundraiser on your own and donate the profits to Southern Christian Services
• Donate a percentage of your sales or offer your customers a way to give
• Payroll Deductions